12.1.12

Songify This - SunnyD and Rum - THE POP SINGLE!

Extended SunnyD chorus with Ray William Johnson!! www.youtube.com his channel: www.youtube.com What is more satisfying, more precious, more soothing to the body and soul than one's favorite adult beverage*, fixed to perfection, poured to one's liking? One woman's specialty cocktail becomes the inspiration for a song. That song becomes the inspiration for millions. Cheers. ORIGINAL VIDEO www.youtube.com ^make sure to give u8a22 some love for writing such a catchy hook^ FOLLOW the Gregory Brothers for more remixes/songifications: www.youtube.com www.twitter.com www.facebook.com 2ND CHANNEL www.youtube.com T-shirts: www.districtlines.com SunnyD'n'Rum recipe: bit.ly CHORDS Intro: Absus - Ab All the rest: Ab - Fmin - Cmin - Db - Ab LYRICS Woah SunnyD and rum Yum yum It's a flavor I just thought of Woah SunnyD and rum Yum yum It's so good I can't get enough Woah Oooh SunnyD and rum Yum yum Think I'll run and get me some Woah SunnyD and rum Yum yum It's so good I can't get enough Woah Oooh Woah SunnyD and rum I think I'll run and get me some Woah SunnyD and rum Yum yum I think I'll just drink me some Yum SunnyD and rum Yum yum Yeah SunnyD and rum Yum yuuuum It's so good I can't get enough *The Gregory Brothers neither endorse nor condone underage drinking.

Bass-Guitarstory

No comments:

Post a Comment